Halloween

Here how we start our Halloween night. We start by getting our costumes ready and on. I prefer to be something more scary, my favorite scary costume is Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th. my little brother Silas likes ninja turtles so he’s going to be Michelangelo this year. My other little brother is going to be a green scaly dragon, a costume that has been handed down from my uncle, my mom, and now it will be AJ’s.

Carving pumpkins is a family activity we like to do a week before Halloween. We all go to the store to pick out the perfect orange pumpkins. We carve scary or funny pumpkins. We draw our designs on the pumpkins with sharpies and then using knives safely cut out our designs to make jack-o-lanterns.

If you need ideas to decorate, Spirit of Halloween is an amazing store that has a huge selection of unique decorations and costumes to choose from, my favorite decorations are the huge inflatable ones you can buy.

Trick or treating is the best part of Halloween because we get a lot of candy,  We normally get two garbage bags full. It makes me proud when I get a full bag of candy it feels like a big achievement. While trick or treating you’re going to walk around a lot and lose pounds to gain even more pounds after trick or treating.

These are the few reasons why Halloween is my favorite holiday.

https://www.history.com/topics/halloween/history-of-halloween